When You Fly
- Keep Calm… January 3, 2015 At Thromby Air we don’t want to see you get an embolism — a very real risk when you travel low cost. Follow this helpful advise for a trouble-free flight…
- Feet Fees July 14, 2014 Our “Pong Police” will ensure that crimes against humanity are punished appropriately…
Thromby Air – Putting the “Fee” back in “Feet”
- Hand Luggage Surcharge June 27, 2014 If you travel with hand luggage you may be charged a small fee for the convenience…
Thromby Air – Handing it to You.
- A Shining Light January 7, 2013 At Thromby Air we value reedin’, and know you might want engage in this strange pastime at night. As always, we are happy to oblige…
Thromby Air – Aviation’s Leading Light
- Low Cost TakeOff December 23, 2012 The most gas-guzzling part of Flight Operations is Take-Off. Not so at Thromby Air!
Our advanced launching system allows a reduction in costs — er, we mean Greenhouse Gas Emissions — using principles so simple even a child could understand. Let us put the “Twang” back into your next flight experience!
Thromby Air – Your Butt in ...
- Flight Infuriation Board October 1, 2012 We care about our codeshare airlines more than we care about you, and we know they like to see their codeshare numbers on our screens. This means that you will have no idea how to find your flight number, but that is a price we are willing to pay.
Thromby Air – Blink and You’ll Miss ...
- Cardboard Catering July 18, 2012 At Thromby Air our delicious inflight snacks are made of the finest natural ingredients!*
* cardboard, ink, glue
Thromby Air – You Will Not Be Hungry!
- Unintended Consequences March 10, 2012 Like some other airlines, we feel that an additional fee to cover things we haven’t thought of yet is a good idea. Why would you complain about that?
Thromby Air – Taking The Unknowns Out of Travel
Sadly, Thromby Air did not invent this fee. Other airlines have tried it…
- DVT-TV January 17, 2012 At Thromby Air we care about your health and wellbeing when you fly…
Thromby Air: Thromby-Proofing Air Travel!
- Caring, Sharing December 5, 2011 At Thromby Air we believe in sharing…
Thromby Air – A Global Carrier*
* in conjunction with our partner airlines
- Baggage Free November 21, 2011 Some airline passengers attempt to circumvent our very reasonable baggage fees… this will not be tolerated!
Thromby Air – Coat Optional
- Inflight Connectivity November 10, 2011 At Thromby Air we got a very good price on some sophisticated technology that allows us to access the Internet inflight. For those of you who simply cannot be without Twitter, Facebook etc. when you fly…
Thromby Air – Helping Twits Stay in Touch
- Wheely Apartheight November 1, 2011 At Thromby Air we care about providing an on-time service to the majority of our customers.
Thromby Air: For The Discriminating Traveler
- Leg Room? Wishful Thinking! October 25, 2011 Our talented flight attendants will do what they can to make your Thromby flight more comfortable…
Thromby Air – Be Careful What You Wish For!
- One Toilet October 18, 2011 Some of our competitors are reducing the number of toilets on board so that they can fit in more seats. We think this is a terrific idea!
Thromby – Squeezing Out The Profit
- Fee Due, Feed Me! September 24, 2011 At Thromby Air we respect your credit card as a valuable food source.
Thromby Air – Consider Yourself Feed
- Premium Economy September 7, 2011 If you want to hobnob with royalty, consider paying a little bit* extra for a Premium Economy seat.
Thromby Air – Paying a Premium is Good for the Economy!
* a little bit: as in what you’d be if you were rubbed down with
cheese and then locked in a room full of hungry rats.
- Expensive Bags August 6, 2011
Thromby Air – We’ll Look After Your Expensive Bag, Lady
- Passenger Simulator August 1, 2011 Some people just can’t handle the Thromby experience. Find out if you’ve got what it takes by using our Thromby Air “Passenger Simulator”…
Thromby Air – Puts the Squeeze On You
- Tax Rebate? Yeah Right! July 26, 2011 Sometimes the taxes affecting airline travel are reduced. We have fixed it so that you will not be confused by a reduction in the price you pay for your ticket.
Thromby Air – The Fix Is In.
(We are not the only airline doing this.)
- Narrow Body, Wide Body July 18, 2011 Have you ever wondered why our planes are called “narrow body aircraft?” If you have put on a few pounds, you will not wonder for long!
Thromby Air: Suck It Up!
- Cabin Revenue July 1, 2011 At Thromby Air we aim to keep your ticket price low by supplementing our income from other sources. For example, an exciting range of products is on offer from our Cabin Revenue A-la-cart Products…
Thromby Air – Enjoy Our CRAP Service!
- True Cost of Travel June 23, 2011 Because of all of our fees, charges and other assorted SLAPs, the true cost of a Thromby ticket is essentially random.
Buying a Ticket is just the Beginning of Your Adventure!
- Autocratic Check-In June 9, 2011 Our new Autocratic Check-In systems are extremely fair… they treat everybody the same.
Thromby Air – We’ll Treat You The Same Too.
- Anyone Can Change May 4, 2011 At Thromby Air we know that you are not always happy with the decisions you’ve made, and perhaps you want to change. Anyone can change… but there may be a price to pay.
Thromby Air – Correct money please… there will be no change.
- Plague of Low Costs April 5, 2011 When you fly with other airlines, you may feel that they don’t notice or appreciate you. At Thromby Air all of our staff see you coming, and they will all extend a hand to help you.
Thromby Air – Better than Frogs, Pestilence and Boils
They’ll be crawling all over you with this Plague of Low Costs ...
- Talent in a Tin Can April 4, 2011 Even when our Inflight Entertainment system is on the fritz our flight attendants will entertain and amuse you. This may not suit everybody.
Thromby Air – Never Idol
- Airline Fine Dining March 10, 2011 Our inflight catering is second to none.*
* meaning: none would be better!
Fine Dining – Pay A Fine, Get Some Food.
- Use Your Phone Inflight! March 1, 2011 Thromby Air is pleased to announce that you can now use your phone anytime you like, thanks to our new Inflight Telecommunication Connectivity Hub (ITCH). If you’ve got an itch that only a phone can scratch you are going to love this new convenience!
Thromby Air – Mobile/Cellphone Usage Policy
You may use your mobile/cellphone at any ...
- Print-Your-Own Boarding Pass! January 16, 2011 Even though some of you are too lazy to find a printer and print your own boarding pass before getting to the airport, we do give you choices…
Despite recent legal action against one of our competitors
for charging to print a boarding pass, Thromby Air still think you are lazy
if you don’t do our job for ...
- Carrion Luggage Fees January 3, 2011 We have heard that some of our competitors are
charging for carry on luggage. What a great idea!
Thromby Air – Your Meat Is Our Business!
Share your love of DIY meat-snacks with a genuine Thromby Air Carrion Luggage T-shirt, available now from our official merchandise provider, FighterJox…
- Carry On Bag Size November 6, 2010 Thromby’s carry-on bag size measuring devices
are the largest in the industry.
* If your bag does not fit our generous size limits it must be placed in the hold**. Our Oversize Baggage desk will be happy to service you.
** It is called the “hold” because we will hold onto your luggage until you pay to ...
- Wheelchair Access October 31, 2010
In the past some of our low cost brethren have received bad press over their handling of limited-mobility passengers. Some are even charging a fee to use a wheelchair.
At Thromby an express wheelchair access lane is always available to you, even if you haven’t given us 24 hours notice!
Thromby Air – Care and Compassion*
- Weight Reduction Strategies September 4, 2010 Thromby Air charges you for your ticket based on your weight. Here are some handy tips for reducing your ticket cost.
Shave before you fly. Everywhere.
Do not eat for 48 hours prior to checkin. Vending machines are available after ticket weigh-in (prices as marked).
Eliminate all body waste prior to checkin. Common sense, really.
- Departure Slots September 2, 2010 At Thromby your comfort is high on our list of priorities*. Our patented Fully Automated Tariff Adjustment Sizing System (FATASS) will ensure that our more generously sized passengers are well serviced.
* “passenger comfort” is number 376
on our priority list (a very high number indeed!).
- Check-In Excuses September 1, 2010 You may entertain us with any excuse you like for being late.*
* if it makes you feel better.
- Terms of Carriage August 1, 2010 Page 35
Pay by weight: You will be weighed at check-in and charged according to your weight, including your clothes. The less you are wearing the cheaper your fare. Paper clothes available for a small fee. See our Weight Reduction Strategies page for tips on reducing your fare.
Packing Cylinder Option: our lowest fares require you ...
- Budget Cylinder option July 9, 2010 Please arrive 60 minutes early to facilitate loading…